From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Secwepemc - an indigenous people in British Columbia, Canada, also known in English as the Shuswap
- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council - a multi-band regional organization of Secwepemc governments based in Kamloops, British Columbia
- Northern Shuswap Tribal Council - aka the Cariboo Tribal Council, a multi-band regional organization of Secwepemc governments based in Williams Lake, British Columbia
- Shuswap Indian Band - aka the Shuswap First Nation, a member government of the Shuswap Nation Tribal Council and the Ktunaxa Kinbasket Tribal Council
- Shuswap Indian Reserve, an Indian Reserve located in Invermere, British Columbia under the jurisdiction of the Shuswap Indian Band
- Shuswap, British Columbia, a locality adjacent to and including that Indian Reserve
- Shuswap language - a language spoken by the Secwepemc
- Shuswap River - a river in the Monashee Mountains and North Okanagan of British Columbia
- Shuswap Country - a region in the Interior of British Columbia, often called simply "the Shuswap"
- Shuswap Lake - a lake that is the core of the same region
- Shuswap Lake Provincial Park - a provincial park in British Columbia
- Shuswap (provincial electoral district) - An electoral district, represented in the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia
- Shuswap-Revelstoke, a defunct electoral district in British Columbia, 1966-1986
- Columbia-Shuswap Regional District, a regional district government in British Columbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shuswap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.