From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shutterbug can mean:
- An enthusiastic amateur photographer
- An avid hobbyist in the field of vernacular photography
- A term not for Commercial or Professional photographer
- A song by the band Veruca Salt on the album Eight Arms to Hold You
- "Shutterbugg", a song by Big Boi on the album Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty
- A series of images by Pixar showing some rendering and lighting effects in computer-generated imagery
- Shutterbug Follies, a 2002 graphic novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.