Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si Ako
|Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si Ako|
|Directed by||Tony Reyes|
Judy Ann Santos
|Distributed by||OctoArts Films|
|Budget||Php 30 million (Production)
Php 17 million (38th MMFF lobbying placement fee) 
|Box office||₱133.5 Million (as of January 8, 2013 - MMFF season)
₱152 Million (4 weeks)
Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si Ako is a 2012 fantasy action film starring Vic Sotto, Bong Revilla, Jr. and Judy Ann Santos. The film is a crossover of Agimat and Enteng Kabisote film franchise. It is a joint production by five movie outfits, Octoarts Films, M-Zet Productions, Imus Productions, APT Entertainment and GMA Films. It is one of the 8 official entries for 2012 Metro Manila Film Festival. It was shown in December 25, 2012.
Background and development
The movie was first announced in early June when it beat the deadline for the submission of scripts for the aspiring 2012 Metro Manila Film Festival entries. The press conference and contract signing for the movie was held on June 13, 2012 wherein five local producers signed. The signing was done at the UCC Café Greenhills and was attended by Orly Ilacad of OctoArts Films, Rowena Bautista-Mendiola and Andrea Bautista-Ynares of Imus Productions, Mr. Tony Tuviera of APT Entertainment, Vic Sotto of M-Zet Productions and Atty. Annette Gozon-Abrogar of GMA Films. It was also the time that they revealed that Judy Ann Santos will act as the leading lady or the Me in the title. This will be the second movie of Bong Revilla, Jr. and Vic Sotto together following Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote. In an interview of Vic Sotto for SunStar, the challenge for them is to create a bigger and more fun movie for everyone. He also stated, "...ang pressure namin ni Bong and Juday ngayon, eh how to put up a very good and enjoyable product and kung papaano namin malalampasan ‘yung huli naming ginawa(The pressure for us is on how we are going to surpass what we’ve done before),". On June 18, 2012 the Metro Manila Development Authority announced that the film is one of the 8 official entries for the film festival. The Greater Manila Theater Operators Association selected the 8 film out of 14 through level of creativity, cultural or historical value, and commercial viability.
The film began shooting on July 30, 2012 in Ilocos Norte with Bong Revilla, Jr.. On an interview of Revilla on a Saturday talkshow Startalk on August 18, 2012, he revealed that they already completed 40% of the movie. Revilla also revealed that they are the first movie to have a shoot at the "Kapurpurawan"(white) rock formations in Burgos, Ilocos Norte.
- Bong Revilla, Jr. as Agimat
- Vic Sotto as Enteng Kabisote
- Judy Ann Santos as Angelina Kalinisan Orteza ("Si Ako")
- Gwen Zamora as Faye Kabisote
- Oyo Boy Sotto as Benok Kabisote
- Aiza Seguerra as Aiza Kabisote
- Mikylla Ramirez as Ada Kabisote
- Jose Manalo as Jose
- Wally Bayola as Bogart
- Ruby Rodriguez as Amy
- Amy Perez as Ina Magenta
- Sam Pinto as Samara
- Ryzza Mae Dizon as Chichay
- Sweet as Che/Pink Hulk
- Jolo Revilla as Makisig
- Jillian Ward as Bebeng
- Yassi Pressman as Sol/Winged Horse
- Jimmy Santos as Jimboy
- Jinri Park as Jim Girl
- TJ Trinidad as Byron
- Alden Richards as Fino
- Zea Usi as Marian (Engkantada)
- Romano Rhumbert Bulatao as Kal El of Planet Krypton
- King Gutierrez as Upaw
- Edwin Reyes as Abawa
- Jeffrey Santos as Punk #1
- Rico Barrera as Punk #2
- Michael Conan as Punk #3
- Jun Cabatu as Cabatu
- Marc Pingris as Sakuragi
- Ronald Tubid as Tubid
- Thou Reyes as Batoktok
- Val Sotto as Coach Meg-B
- Princess Velasco as Queenie
- Nica Peralejo as Nica
- Sofia Aznar
- Patrick Aznar
- Rez Cortez
- Kiray Celis
- Igiboy Flores
- Derick Monasterio
- Barbie Forteza
- Joyce Ching
- Anton Revilla
- Gian Sotto
- Dianne Medina
- IC Mendoza
- Wahoo Sotto
- Ryan Agoncillo
In a review for Rappler.com, Carljoe Javier declared that the film did not surprise him other than the fact that it was extremely politically incorrect. He also pointed out that the movie had commercials inserted in it and that the storyline lacked a clear narrative.
At ClickTheCity.com, Philbert Ortiz Dy declared "Si Agimat, Si Enteng, at Si Ako is utterly unnecessary. There are already several movies just like it in existence, ones with less blatant product placement and a less skeevy overall tone. The people involved in the picture seem to be producing it completely out of inertia at this point, just going through the motions for another year, hoping to lure in people based on name recognition alone."
As of December 26, 2012, this movie had P47,700,000, with Vice Ganda, Ai-Ai de las Alas and Presidential sister Kris Aquino's Sisterakas at #1, which had P71,200,000 gross, earning the 1st place position for two consecutive days so far.
- 2012 Metro Manila Film Festival#Official Entries
- 14 Scripts Beat MMFF Deadline Manila Bulletin Online. Author: Nestor Cuartero. Retrieved 06-28-2012
- Si Agimat, Si Enteng and Me Contract Signing Philippine Entertainment Portal. Author: Gorgy Rula. Retrieved 06-28-2012.
- Vic Sotto on rumored 'cool-off' with Pauleen Luna GMA Network - News. Retrieved 06-28-2012
- Bong Revilla, Vic Sotto, Judy Ann Santos in 1 movie project SunStar Philippines. Author: Glaiza Jarloc. Retrieved 06-28-2012.
- 2012 MMFF Official Entries Bared Manila Bulletin Online. Author: Kaye Villagomez. Retrieved 06-28-2012.
- MMFF announces 8 official entries Yahoo Philippines. Author: Walden Martinez Belen. Retrieved 06-28-2012.
- Director ng ABS, magdidirek ng epicserye ni Bong sa GMA Author: Jojo Gabinete Abante. Retrieved 08-04-2012
- Bong Revilla on his 1st telemovie for GMA-7: 'Hindi ako excited... excited na excited!' GMA Network via PEP.ph. Retrieved 08-20-2012
- Macapended, Mac. "Sen. Bong Revilla, napahanga sa ganda ng rock formations ng Burgos, Ilocos Norte". Chika Minute. GMA News. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- 2012 Metro Manila Film Festival#Second Day Gross