From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siam is an exonym that was used as the name of Thailand before 24 June 1939, and again from 8 September 1945 to 20 July 1949; see History of Thailand. The historical kingdoms referred to by the name Siam include:
Siam may also refer to:
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers, an organization representing automobile manufacturers in India
- Songs in A Minor, the 2001 Grammy Award-winning debut album by Alicia Keys
- Salón Internacional del Automóvil México, an annual auto show in Mexico City
- Siam di Tella, an Argentine company founded by Torcuato di Tella in 1911
- Siam is the self-titled debut studio album by Colombian recording duo Siam.
- Siam (duo), Colombian musical duo made up of Carlos and Caro. 2009 winners of the third series of El factor X, the Colombian edition of The X Factor.
- Siam area in Bangkok, the neighbourhood surrounding Siam Square and several shopping centres within the vicinity which bear Siam as part of their names
- Siam Skytrain Station, which serves this area
- Rue de Siam (Siam Street) in Brest, France
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.