Siamak Moreh Sedgh
Dr. Siamak MoreSedegh (Persian: سیامک مره صدق; sometimes transliterated as Siamak Morsadegh) is the sole Jewish MP in the Majlis of Iran. He is the director of the Tehran Jewish Committee and the Dr. Sapir Hospital and Charity Center in Tehran, where he is a practicing doctor. In response to an aliyah of 40 Persian Jews from Iran to Israel in 2007, Moresadegh responded that the Jews in Iran are not in danger from the policies Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. 
- "نگاهی به جامعه یهودیان در ایران". BBC Persian. 2006-09-05. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Jewish-Iranian lawmaker: Israel's behavior is 'anti-human'". Reuters. 2008-05-08. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Iran's Jews won't mark Yom Ha'atzmaut". Jerusalem Post. 2008-05-07. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- Ali Akbar Dareini (Associated Press Writer) (2007-12-26). "Iranian Jews Say Republic Safe for Them". CASMII. Retrieved 2008-10-31.[dead link]
- "Iranian Jewish leader calls immigration of 40 Jews to Israel a 'misinformation campaign'". Associated Press. 2007-12-26. Archived from the original on 2008-01-24. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- Scott Peterson (2007-04-27). "In Ahmadinejad's Iran, Jews still find a space". The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Jews in Iran not in danger, Tehran Jewish Committee leader says". Denver Post. 2007-12-27. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Results for the minority MPs". Press TV. 2008-03-16. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
|This article about an Iranian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|