From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up siamese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Siamese most commonly refer to:
- The Thai language
- The Thai people
- Someone or something from Thailand: see Siam (disambiguation)
- Siamese (cat)
- Siamese twins
- Siamese Crocodile
- Siamese mud carp
- Siamese algae eater, a species of freshwater fish in the carp family, Cyprinidae.
- Siamese fighting fish, a species of fish from genus Betta.
- Siamese Fireback, a national bird of Thailand.
- Siamese tigerfish
Siamese may also refer to:
- Siamese Dream, a 1993 music album by The Smashing Pumpkins
- Siamesing (engineering), the practice, whose name is derived from siamese twins, of combining two devices (such as cylinder ports or cooling jackets) together into a closely coupled pair, so as to save space between them.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.