Siamese twins (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siamese twin(s) can refer to:
- Conjoined twins, identical twins whose bodies are joined
- Chang and Eng Bunker - the original Siamese Twins
- AQi Fzono, Japanese composer and electronic musician whose alias is Siamese Twin
- Siamese twins (linguistics), words used together as an expression like fish and chips, sink or swim, or null and void
- A type of crossword: see Crossword
- Dual-listed company, a corporate structure
- NGC 4567 and NGC 4568, two galaxies nicknamed the Siamese twins
- Siamese Twins, a song from The Cure's 1982 album Pornography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.