From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siba or SIBA may refer to:
- SIBA AB, a Swedish electronics retail chain
- SIBA Elektrik G.m.b.H, also SIBA Electric Ltd, manufacturers of the Dynastart combined starter motor and alternator
- Society of Independent Brewers, an association representing brewing companies in the United Kingdom
- Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance, a trade association representing booksellers in the United States
- Siba, Luocheng County (四把镇), a town in Luocheng Mulao Autonomous County, Guangxi, China
- Siba (princely state), a sovereign princely state of India of East Punjab Hills up until 1947
- Šiba, a village in Bardejov District, northeast Slovakia
- Shiba Inu, a dog breed of Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.