From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Siberia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Siberia is the region of Russia between the Ural Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
Siberia may also refer to:
- Siberia (continent), the craton located in the heart of the region of Siberia
- Siberian Federal District, a federal district of Russia
- Siberia, California, a disappeared town in the Mojave Desert, California
- Waverley, Western Australia or Siberia, an abandoned town in the goldfields
- 1094 Siberia, an asteroid
- Siberia (film), a 1998 Dutch comedy film
- Siberia (TV series), a 2013 American TV series
- Siberia (opera), a 1903 opera by Umberto Giordano
- Siberia (Lights album)
- Siberia (Remixed) (2012)
- Siberia (Echo & the Bunnymen album) (2005)
- "Siberia" (song), a song by the Backstreet Boys from Never Gone
- "Siberian Khatru" or "Siberia", a 1972 song by Yes
- Syberia, a 2002 computer adventure game
- Sibiria, a Swedish indie pop band
- Cyberia (disambiguation)
- Siberian (disambiguation)
- Sibirsky (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siberia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.