From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Sibir can refer to:
- Russian name for Siberia
- the Khanate of Sibir, after which the region of Siberia is named
- the city of Sibir (Qashliq), historical capital of Khanate of Sibir
- S7 Airlines — a Russian Oneworld member airline based in Novosibirsk, Russia, formerly known as Sibir Airlines
- FC Sibir — association football club based in Novosibirsk, Russia
- HC Sibir — ice hockey club based in Novosibirsk, Russia
- Sibir Energy — a Russian company listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Sibir (icebreaker) — a Soviet icebreaker launched in 1937 as I. Stalin, later renamed
- Sibir (nuclear icebreaker) — a Soviet nuclear icebreaker launched in 1977
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.