From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sickle is an agricultural tool.
Sickle may also refer to:
- Sickle Mountain, Antarctica
- Sickle Ridge, Antarctica
- Sickle Nunatak, Antarctica
- The Sickle, a name for part of Leo (constellation)
- Sickle (horse), an English thoroughbred
- HMS Sickle (P224), a Second World War Royal Navy submarine
- SS-25 Sickle, NATO reporting name for the RT-2PM Topol mobile intercontinental ballistic missile
- A sickle, a silver coin of currency in Harry Potter
- Parapholis incurva, also known as sicklegrass, a species of grass
- Senna obtusifolia, also called sicklepod, a legume
- Dichrostachys cinerea, also known as sicklebush, a legume
- Sickles (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sickle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.