From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sida in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sida may refer to:
- Sida (crustacean), a genus of cladoceran water fleas
- Sida (plant), a genus of flowering plants
- SIDA, Security Identification Display Area, US FAA
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, a Swedish governmental agency
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), a disease, abbreviated as SIDA in several languages
- Two journals published by the Botanical Research Institute of Texas
- The fruit of the Coula edulis tree, also called the Gabon nut
- Amphoe Sida, a district in Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand
- Sida Abdulbaset (About this sound pronunciation (help·info) ahb-duhl-BAW-seht SEE-dah;[needs IPA] Arabic: عبد الباسط سيدا / ALA-LC: ‘Abd al-Bāsiṭ Sīdā; Kurdish: Ebdilbasit Seyda; born 22 June 1956) is a Kurdish-Syrian academic and politician. He is the former President of the Syrian National Council (SNC), succeeding Burhan Ghalioun in June 2012. He has written a number of books on the Kurds in Syria and his academic work specializes in ancient civilizations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.