From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siddapur, Sidapur, Siddapura, or Sidapura are names of a number of towns, villages and administrative divisions in India. They include;
- Siddapura, Uttara Kannada
- Siddapur taluk, an administrative region of Uttara Kannada
- Siddapur, Savanur taluk, Haveri
- Siddapura, Bangalore
- Siddapur, Belgaum, Karnataka
- Siddapur, Bagalkot, Bilagi Taluka, Bagalkot district, Karnataka
- Siddapura, Kodagu
- Siddapura, Koppala
- Siddapura, Udupi
- Sidhpur, Gujarat
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.