From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sidecar is a one-wheeled device attached to the side of a motorcycle, scooter, or bicycle. Sidecar may also refer to:
- Sidecar (company), a company based in San Francisco
- Sidecar (cocktail), an alcoholic drink
- Reinsurance sidecar, a type of insurance
- Sidecar file, a computer file format
- Amiga Sidecar, an expansion hardware device for the Amiga 1000 personal computer
- Blackburn Sidecar, an early aircraft
- Sidecar TT, a motorcycle sidecar road race
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sidecar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.