From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sideways in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sideways may refer to:
- 'Sideways', a slang term referring to alcohol intoxication (drunkenness)
- Sideways (novel), a 2004 novel by Rex Pickett
- Sideways, a 2004 film based on the novel
- Sideways (Men Without Hats album), and the title track
- Sideways (Jacob Young album), and the title track
- Sideways (Dierks Bentley song), 2009
- 'Sideways', an EP by Charlotte Sometimes (musician)
- Sideways (Clarence Greenwood song), or Citizen Cope song, 2004. Citizen Cope is a pseudonym of Clarence Greenwood
- 'Sideways', a Transformer, see List of Transformers: Armada characters#Sideways
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.