From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sidi Yahya may refer to:
- Yahya ibn Zakaria Arabic name of John the Baptist, who is a prophet in Islam.
- Sidi Yahya ben Younes, a venerated saint near Oujda, thought to be John the Baptist.
- Sidi Yaya Keita, Malian footballer
- Sidi Yahya El Gharb, town in Kenitra Province
- Sidi Yahya Ou Youssef, commune in Khenifra Province
- Sidi Yahya Ou Saad, commune in Sefrou Province
- Sidi Yahya Bni Zeroual, commune in Taounate Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.