From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siedlce is a town in Masovian Voivodeship in east-central Poland.
Siedlce may also refer to:
- Siedlce, Gdańsk
- Siedlce, Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Siedlce, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Siedlce, Lubin County in Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Siedlce, Oława County in Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Siedlce, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (south-central Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.