From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up siege in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A siege is a military blockade and assault of a city or fortress with the intent of conquering.
Siege may also refer to:
- Siege (band), American punk band of the 1980s
- Siege (book), novel by James Mason
- Siege (film), an Academy Award-nominated documentary by Julien Bryan on the 1939 Siege of Warsaw
- Siege (video game), a PC game developed by Mindcraft in 1992
- Siege (comics), a Marvel Comics storyline that began in January 2010
- Siege (John Kelly), a Marvel Comics character created by Dwayne McDuffie and Gregory Wright
- Clayton James Cubitt, a photographer who also calls himself "SIEGE"
- List of sieges
- Siege Perilous (disambiguation)
- The Siege (disambiguation)
- Under Siege (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siege.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.