Siege of Carlisle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Siege of Carlisle (disambiguation))
The Siege of Carlisle may refer to:
- Siege of Carlisle (1315), Andrew Harclay, 1st Earl of Carlisle drove off Robert I of Scotland from a siege of Carlisle
- Siege of Carlisle (1644), Covenanters besiege but fail to take Carlisle, being held by Royalist James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
- Siege of Carlisle (1645), Covenanters under Alexander Leslie, 1st Earl of Leven besige and take Carlisle from a Royalist garrison in 1645
- Siege of Carlisle (November 1745), The Jacobite Army under Charles Edward Stuart besiege and take Carlisle
- Siege of Carlisle (December 1745), British forces under the Duke of Cumberland besiege and retake Carlisle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siege of Carlisle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.