Siege of Syracuse
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siege of Syracuse may refer to:
- Attacks on the city in Sicily:
- Siege of Syracuse (415–413 BCE) by the Athenians during the Sicilian Expedition
- By, or in league with, the Carthaginians:
- Siege of Syracuse (214–212 BCE) by the Roman Republic during the Second Punic War
- By the Aghlabids:
- Film L'Assedio di Siracusa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siege of Syracuse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.