||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (March 2010)|
|Key people||Charles Sieger, Founder and José J. Suárez|
Sieger Suárez Architectural Partnership is firm specializing in the diversified field of luxury high-rise residential design and development. Its jointly owned and managed by Charles M. Sieger and José J. Suárez.
The firm has designed in excess of US $10 billion worth of residential real estate properties. The firm is one of the pioneers of the “floor through see through” unit design, one of the most successful design concepts in the high-rise residential market. Most of its activities are in the Southeast United States.
What at first started off as a tiny company is now a chief trendsetter in the architecture industry with a number of divisions devoted to a variety of branches of architecture in addition to marketing and advertising
Miami based The Sieger Suárez Architectural Partnership is an internationally recognized, award-winning design firm that stepped into development in 2003 with the formation of BSG Development Corporation. Partners Charles Sieger and José Suárez formed BSG by merging their design talents with real estate developer and investor Ronald Bloomberg, General Contractor Ronald I. Gaines, and CFO Javier Henriques. Along with affiliate companies GS2 Corporation (general contracting), EGS2 Corporation (landscape architecture), and The IMPACT Agency (marketing and advertising), BSG Development is a full-service real estate development company with total in-house control.
The Sieger Suárez Architectural Partnership evolved from the firm formerly known as Charles M. Sieger Architects, Inc., which Sieger founded in 1974. In 1987 Charles Sieger entered into a partnership with José J. Suárez, who joined the firm in 1980. In 1998 the firm officially changed its name to The Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership.
- 50 Biscayne, Miami
- St. Regis Resort Residences, Bal Harbour, Miami
- Brickell House
- Centro Lofts, Miami
- Business & Economy News - Yahoo! Finance CA
- TresBien_About Us
- Saint James Hotel & Residences - The SRI Development team of Sieger-Suarez, William Eager, and Peter Remedios
- Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership, Apogee Architect, Apogee South Beach, Apogee Miami Beach
- Build to suit - Professional Services | South Florida CEO | Find Articles
- Trump Towers Condos For Sale
- The St. Regis Resort Residences, Bal Harbour | The Robb Report Collection
- 50 Biscayne | Buildings | EMPORIS