||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2009)|
|Years active||1985–1997, 2004–2008|
|Associated acts||Subsignal, Blind Guardian, Coldseed, Rhapsody of Fire|
|Past members||Franz Herde
Sieges Even was a progressive metal band from Munich, Germany. The band was originally formed under the name Sodom (not to be confused with fellow German band Sodom) in the early 1980s, released their first demo in 1983, and adopted the name Sieges Even in 1985.
In the summer of 2008, the band split up due to internal differences. Markus Steffen and Arno Menses formed the band Subsignal, while the Holzwarth brothers have been participating in various projects.
Sieges Even play the progressive metal genre, but have used different musical styles over the years.
- Life Cycle (1988)
- Steps (1990)
- A Sense of Change (1991)
- Sophisticated (1995)
- Uneven (1997)
- The Art of Navigating by the Stars (2005)
- Paramount (2007)
- Playgrounds (live album, 2008)
- Arno Menses − lead vocals - (The Art of Navigating By the Stars, Paramount, Playgrounds)
- Markus Steffen − guitar (all albums except Sophisticated, Uneven)
- Oliver Holzwarth − bass guitar
- Alex Holzwarth − drums
- Franz Herde – lead vocals (Life Cycle, steps)
- Jogi Kaiser – lead vocals (A Sense of Change)
- Wolfgang Zenk – guitar (Sophisticated, Uneven)
- Greg Keller – lead vocals (Sophisticated, Uneven)
- Börk Keller − keyboard (Uneven)