Siege of Limerick
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sieges of Limerick (disambiguation))
Siege of Limerick may refer to:
- Siege of Limerick (1642), English Protestants surrendered to Confederate Catholics
- Siege of Limerick (1650–1651), Confederate Catholics and English Royalists surrendered to English Parliamentary forces
- Siege of Limerick (1690), Jacobites withstood Williamites
- Siege of Limerick (1691), Jacobites surrendered to Williamites
- Siege of Limerick (1922), Irish republican Irregulars surrendered to Irish Free State forces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.