From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sierra Nevada (disambiguation))
Sierra Nevada is a Spanish phrase meaning "snow-covered mountain range" (sierra is one of the Spanish words for "mountain range").
Sierra Nevada may refer to any of the following:
 Mountain ranges
- Sierra Nevada (Spain) in Andalusia, Spain
- Sierra Nevada (Mexico), the Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt
- Sierra Nevada (U.S.) in California and Nevada, United States
- Sierra Nevada de Lagunas Bravas, a volcanic complex in Chile and Argentina
- Sierra Nevada de Mérida in Venezuela
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta (Colombia)
 National parks
 Ski resorts
- Sierra Nevada Ski Station (Spain)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, a California beer brewer
- Sierra Nevada Corporation, an aerospace contractor
- Sierra Nevada (ferry), a ferry operated on San Francisco Bay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.