Severodonetsk City Municipality
|• Total||50 km2 (20 sq mi)|
|Area code(s)||+380 6452(645)|
Sievierodonetsk (Ukrainian: Сєвєродонецьк, Russian: Северодонецк) is a city in the Luhansk Oblast (province) of south-eastern Ukraine. The city is designated as its own separate raion (district) within the oblast[clarification needed], and is located on the Seversky Donets River, approximately 110 km (68 mi) to the north north west from the oblast capital, Luhansk.
- 1939 – 5,000 inhabitants
- 1959 – 33,200 inhabitants
- 1970 – 90,000 inhabitants
- 1975 – 107,000 inhabitants
- 1991 - 131,000 inhabitants
- 2009 – 121,000 inhabitants
- CAS "Azot" – the largest chemical plant in Europe
- «Khimpostavschik» private enterprise.
- «Himexelen, Ltd.»
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Syevyerodonetsk.|
|This article about a location in Luhansk Oblast is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|