From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sign in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sign is an entity which indicates another entity.
Sign may also refer to:
- Commercial signage
- Sign (semiotics)
- Sign (linguistics)
- Sign language
- Sign (mathematics), an indication of negative and positive numbers
- Astrological sign
- Medical sign
- Project Sign, a project by the U.S. Air Force to investigate unidentified flying objects (UFOs)
- Servicio de Inteligencia de la Gendarmería Nacional or Inteligencia de la Gendarmería Nacional Argentina, the Argentine intelligence service
- Scottish Intercollegiate Guideline Network, a Scottish group that develops evidence based medical guidelines
- Sign (band), an Icelandic band
- "Sign" (Mr. Children song)
- "Sign" (Beni Arashiro song)
- "Sign" (Marcella Detroit song), from Dancing Madly Sideways (2001)
- "Sign", a song by Susumu Hirasawa
- "Sign-2", a different version of "Sign" from Berserk: Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shō
- "The Sign" (song), a 1993 song by Ace of Base
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sign.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.