From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up signet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Signet may refer to:
- Signet, Kenya, A subsidiary of the Kenyan Broadcasting Corporation (KBC), specifically set up to broadcast and distribute the DTT signals
- Signet ring, a ring with a seal set into it, typically by leaving an impression in sealing wax
- Signet ring cell, a malignant cell type associated with cancers
- Signet Books, an imprint of the New American Library
- SigneT, a class of racing dinghy, designed in 1961 by Ian Proctor
- Signet (Phi Sigma Kappa), a publication produced by the fraternity Phi Sigma Kappa published four times a year
- Signet Jewelers, the world's largest speciality retail jeweller
- USS Signet (AM-302), a minesweeper
- Society of Writers to Her Majesty's Signet, a legal society of solicitors in Scotland
- Cygnet (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Signet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.