Signs of the Times (Australian magazine)
|Categories||Christian - Seventh-day Adventist|
|Publisher||Signs Publishing Company|
|Total circulation||45,000 per month|
|First issue||2 November 1886|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
- For other uses see Sign of the times (disambiguation).
Signs of the Times is a monthly subscription magazine published by Signs Publishing Company, a Seventh-day Adventist publishing house, for Australia and New Zealand. "Signs" is an easy-to-read magazine for the general public "promoting positive relationships and family values, a healthful lifestyle and Bible-based Christian belief."
Signs of the Times began publication in Melbourne on 2 November 1885 under the name Bible Echo and Signs of the Times.
- 2010 – Best Layout - Highly Commended
- 2010 – Best Review of Another Medium - bronze: "Making Much of Little" by Nick Mattiske, April 2009
- 2010 – Best Article, Applying Faith to Life - silver: "From the Ashes" by Adele Nash, April 2009
- 2009 – "Best layout" category: Signs magazine "Highly commended" for being "constantly well laid out with good use of typography and format"
- 2009 – Best humorous item – silver: "Another Shot at Saying 'Sorry'" by David Edgren, May 2008
- 2005 – Best illustration – winner: "When Liberty Drops Her Torch" by Shane Winfield, July 2004
- 2003 – Best Features – winner: "Attack on the world trade center one year on" by Hans Kunnen, August 2003
- 2003 – Best Magazine Layout – highly commended: Signs of the Times magazine
- 2003 – Most Originality – winner: "Letter From the Future", Robert Wolfgramm, June 2001
- Signs of the Times (magazine)
- El Centinela (Adventist magazine)
- List of Seventh-day Adventist periodicals
- Signs Publishing Company
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Signs of the Times website
- "120 years of Signs of the Times!" by Alan Holman. Signs of the Times (Australia) January–February 2006
Archives (from General Conference Archives):