From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sikandar is a variant of the name Alexander found commonly in the regional dialects of South Asia. It is alternatively spelled Sikkandar, Sikander, Secunder, Sekandar, or Iskander.
It may also refer to:
- Secunderabad, a city in Telangana , India
- Sekandar, Markazi, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Sikandar, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Sikandar (1941 film), a Bollywood film directed by Sohrab Modi
- Sikandar (2009 film), a Bollywood film directed by Piyush Jha
- Sikandar Bagh, a fortified villa and garden in Lucknow, India, a sepoy stronghold during the Indian Mutiny
- Sikandar Butshikan, Sultan of Kashmir
- Sikandar Hayat Khan, British Indian politician
- Sikandar Khan Khoso, Pakistani politician and poet
- Sikandar Kher, Indian actor
- Sikandar Jah, also known as Mir Akbar Ali Khan Sikander Jah, Asaf Jah III, ruler of Hyderabad
- Sikandar Lodi of the Lodi dynasty
- Sikandar Shah, Sultan of Bengal
- Sikandar Shah II, Sultan of Bengal
- Sikandar Shah Suri, Sultan of new Delhi
- Sikandar Sultan, Pakistani businessman
- Sikander Bakht, Indian politician
- Sikander Bakht, Pakistani cricketer
- Sikander Baloch, Pakistani journalist and television news anchorman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sikandar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.