List of surviving Sikorsky CH-54s
|List of surviving Sikorsky CH-54s|
The Sikorsky CH-54 Tarhe is a twin-engine heavy-lift helicopter designed by Sikorsky Aircraft for the United States Army. The civil version is the Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane. The Army purchased 105 CH-54s before its discontinuation. The S-64 Aircrane is still in production. There are currently numerous complete and partial airframes in existence for this aircraft. Some CH-54's and some S-64's (both E and F models) are owned, and remanufactured by Erickson Air-Crane Inc.
- On display
- YCH-54A 64-14203 on display at the United States Army Transportation Museum Fort Eustis, Virginia
- CH-54A 67-18418 on display at the Stead Army National Guard Base, Reno, Nevada
- CH-54A 68-18424 on display at the Combat Air Museum, Topeka, Kansas
- CH-54A 68-18437 on display at the Pima Air & Space Museum (adjacent to Davis-Monthan AFB), Tucson, Arizona
- CH-54A 68-18438 on display at the United States Army Aviation Museum Fort Rucker, Alabama
- CH-54A 68-18446 on display at the Kenosha Military Museum, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- CH-54B 69-18465 on display at the New England Air Museum, Windsor Locks, Connecticut
- CH-54B 69-18479 on display at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, Alabama
- CH-54B "N/A" on display at Camp Denali, Fort Richardson, Alaska
- CH-54B "N/A" on display at Armed Forces Museum, Camp Shelby, Mississippi.