Siksha O Anusandhan University
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
|Siksha O Anusandhan University|
|Founder||Manoj Ranjan Nayak|
|Campus||Urban, 200 acres (0.81 km2)|
|Affiliations||NAAC, NABH, IAO Accredited|
Siksha O Anusandhan University (SOA University) is a Deemed to be university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It was designated to be a deemed university by the Ministry of Human Resource Development on 17 July 2007.
- 1 History
- 2 Constituent Institutes
- 2.1 Institute of Technical Education & Research (ITER)
- 2.2 Institute of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital (IMS & SH)
- 2.3 Institute of Dental Sciences (IDS)
- 2.4 SUM Nursing College (SNC)
- 2.5 School of Pharmaceutical Science (SPS)
- 2.6 School of Hotel Management (SHM)
- 2.7 Institute of Business & Computer Studies (IBCS)
- 2.8 Institute of Agricultural Science (IAS)
- 2.9 Centre for Bio-Technology (CBT)
- 3 References
- 4 External links
|This section requires expansion. (September 2014)|
SAO University is the umbrella organisation for 9 constituent institutes.
Institute of Technical Education & Research (ITER)
The Institute of Technical Education and Research was established in 1996-97. It offers bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degrees in engineering.
Institute of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital (IMS & SH)
The Institute of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital was established in the year 2005. The institute has had a government approved MBBS program since 2007, and an MD program since 2011.
SUM Hospital was accorded the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals accreditation in June 2013.
Institute of Dental Sciences (IDS)
SUM Nursing College (SNC)
The SUM Nursing College was established in 2004. It is a constituent college of SAO University. The nursing college is connected to a full-fledged medical college & hospital, the Institute of Medical Sciences and Sum Hospital.
School of Pharmaceutical Science (SPS)
The School of Pharmaceutical Science (SPS) is devoted to research and teaching on the topic of medical drugs.
School of Hotel Management (SHM)
School of Hotel Management (SHM) was set up in 2004 with approval from AICTE, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Institute of Business & Computer Studies (IBCS)
The Institute of Business and Computer Studies (IBCS), faculty of management studies, SOA - Deemed to be University has been imparting quality education in business and hospital administration since 1997 and 2008 respectively.
Institute of Agricultural Science (IAS)
Centre for Bio-Technology (CBT)
- Sahoo, Chidananda. "Establishment". Hobby Progammer. SoAU. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "New Indian Express on NABH accreditation for IMS & SUM Hospital".
- SUM Nursing College "SNC".
- School of Pharmaceutical Science "SPSITER".
|This article about a university or other tertiary education institution is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|