From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Silas or SILAS may refer to:
- Silas, a 1st-century leading figure among the early Christian community in Jerusalem
- Silas (Portuguese footballer), real name Jorge Fernandes
- Paul Silas, American professional basketball player and coach
- Paulo Silas, a Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Silas Feitosa Jose De Souza, a Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Silas Tertius Rand Bill, Canadian politician
- Silas Deane, delegate to the American Continental Congress
- Silas Soule, American abolitionist
- Mar Shila (Silas) (fl. 503–520), Catholicos Patriarch of the Church of the East
- Silas, pen name of cartoonist Winsor McCay when working on the comic strip Dream of the Rarebit Fiend
- Sid'Ahmed Sidati Malainine, a Sahrawi-Spanish football (soccer) player
- Silas (The Da Vinci Code), a fictional character in the novel The Da Vinci Code
- King Silas Benjamin (Kings), a fictional character, played by Ian McShane from the television series Kings (U.S. TV series)
- Silas, a fictional character in the novel The Graveyard Book
- The book and character Silas Marner
- Silas Botwin is a main character in the popular Showtime series Weeds
- Silas is a character of the novels of Cecil Bødker. The Silas novels were also adapted into a German TV series for ZDF in 1981.
- Silas Blissett, a fictional character in Hollyoaks, played by Jeff Rawle
- Silas and the Winterbottoms, a novel by Stephen_M._Giles.
- Silas Thatcher, a supporting antagonist in the 2012 video game Assassin's Creed III
- Silas, (A.K.A. Colonel Leland Bishop) a character from Transformers: Prime.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.