From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up silent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silent may mean any of the following:
- Silent (rock group), a Brazilian rock group
- The Silents, an Australian psychedelic rock band
- "Silent" (Gerald Walker), the first single from the rapper
- Silent film, a film with no sound
- Dark (broadcasting) or silent, an off-air radio or TV station
- Brandon Silent (born 1973), South African former footballer
- Charles Silent (1842-1918), German-born American jurist
- Buffalo Silents, a 1920s exhibition basketball team whose members were deaf and/or mute
- Silent Pool, a lake in Surrey, United Kingdom
- Air Energy AE-1 Silent, a German self-launching ultralight sailplane
- Silent Family, a German aircraft manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.