From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Silent House may refer to:
- The Silent House (novel), a 1983 novel
- The Silent House (1929 film), a British silent film directed by Walter Forde
- The Silent House (2010 film), a 2010 Uruguayan horror film
- Silent House (film), the 2011 American remake of the Uruguayan film
- "Silent House", a song by the Dixie Chicks from the album Taking the Long Way
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.