From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siletz can refer to:
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz, a federally recognized tribal entity from the U.S. state of Oregon.
- Siletz (tribe), a nearly extinct tribe of Native Americans from Oregon, now absorbed into the multi-tribal Confederated Tribes of Siletz.
- Siletz Reservation, an Indian reservation in Oregon, home to the Confederated Tribes of Siletz
- Siletz Bay, a body of water in Oregon.
- Siletz, Oregon, a city in Oregon.
- Siletz River, a river in Oregon.
- Siletz River Volcanics, a formation of Eocene volcanic deposits on the Oregon coast.
- Siletz terrane, a geological crustal block incorporating the Siletz River Volcanics, part of Siletzia, a voluminous province of volcanic deposits ranging from Northern California to Vancouver Island.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.