From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up silica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silica or silicon dioxide is a chemical compound.
Silica may also refer to:
- Silica gel, a desiccant
- Silica, Rožňava District, Slovakia
- Silica, Kansas, United States
- Silica, Minnesota, United States
- Silica, West Virginia
- Silica, Wisconsin, United States
- USS Silica (IX-151), a boat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.