Sills Cummis & Gross
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (May 2009)|
|Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.|
|Headquarters||Newark, New Jersey|
|No. of offices||3|
|No. of attorneys||Approximately 165|
|Major practice areas||Full-Service, Corporate Law|
|Key people||Steven E. Gross, Chairman of the Firm; R. Max Crane, Managing Partner|
|Founder||Arthur J. Sills|
|Company type||Professional Corporation|
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. (formerly Sills, Beck, Cummis, Radin, Tischman & Zuckerman) is a full-service corporate law firm with offices in New Jersey and New York. It is one of the largest law firms in the New York City metropolitan area, and was ranked #262 in the National Law Journal's 2012 list of the 350 largest law firms in the United States.
The firm and many of its attorneys were selected for inclusion in Chambers USA Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business which ranked the real estate, bankruptcy and health care practices first in New Jersey and the corporate, litigation, employment and labor, and intellectual property practices in the top three in New Jersey in the 2008 edition. Martindale-Hubbell has named the Firm to its Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. Many of the firm’s attorneys are regularly recognized for excellence by peers and clients in other national publications such as Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers.
Antitrust; Appellate; Banking and Finance; Capital Markets and Corporate Technology; Class Action Litigation; Construction Law; Corporate and Securities; Corporate Internal Investigations and Business Crimes; Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Reorganization; Employment and Labor; Environmental; Gaming and Casino; Health Care and Hospital; Insurance; Intellectual Property; Life Sciences; Litigation; Mergers & Acquisitions; Products Liability, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device, Toxic Torts; Real Estate, Real Estate Finance and Zoning and Land Use; Regulatory and Administrative; Tax, Trusts and Estates. 
- Shalom D. Stone, nominee to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Steven M. Goldman, New Jersey Commissioner of Banking and Insurance
- Newark, New Jersey (at Newark Legal Center)
- New York, New York (at 30 Rockefeller Plaza)
- Princeton, New Jersey
- Official Firm Website
- Sills Cummis & Gross Redevelopment Blog
- See this firm's profile and run a side-by-side comparison with other firms on Martindale.com
- Organizational Profile as listed at the National Law Review
- Law Firm Snapshot on Martindale.com
- Chambers USA
- Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyers
- Sloan, Karen (2009-01-09). "New Jersey's Sills Cummis Merges With New York's Silverberg Stonehill". National Law Journal (Incisive Media). Retrieved 2009-01-15.
- "Organizational Profile as listed at the National Law Review". The National Law Review. June 2, 2010.