From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Silurian may refer to:
- Silurian, the geological period and system lasting roughly from 445 million years ago to 415 million years ago
- Silurian, the society, culture, language, and ethnicity of the Silures, an ancient Welsh tribe
- Silurian, the racehorse that won the 1923 Doncaster Cup
- Silurian (Doctor Who), a fictional race of humanoid reptiles who existed before humanity
- Silurian Hills, a small range of hills in the Mojave Desert
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.