From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Silver dollar may refer to:
- A dollar coin made of any white metal, especially one made of silver
- Silver dollar (fish), a name given to various fish species
- A type of pancake
- Silver Dollar (film), a 1932 film starring Edward G. Robinson
- Silver Dollar, Ontario, Canada, a community
- Sylvestro Carolla, New Orleans gangster known as "Sam 'Silver Dollar'"
- James Marion West, Jr., Texas oilman known as "Silver Dollar Jim" for throwing coins to passersby on the street
- Silver Dollar City, a theme park in Missouri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.