From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Silver tongue (disambiguation))
Silver tongue is an expression used to describe a person who has a clever way with words.
Silver tongue may also refer to:
In art and literature:
- Silvertongue, the third book in Charlie Fletcher's Stoneheart trilogy
- Silvertongue, the lawyer in Hogarth's prints Marriage à-la-mode
- Silvertongue, a nickname for Mortimer Folchart in Cornelia Funke's Inkheart trilogy
- Silvertongue, the surname earned by Lyra Belacqua in Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials
- "Silver Tongue", a song by Humble Pie from their 1969 album Town and Country
- "Silver Tongue", a song by Sonata Arctica from their 2003 album Winterheart's Guild
- "Silver Tongue", a song by Deep Purple from their 2003 album Bananas
- Silver Tongues, a 2011 movie by Simon Arthur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silver Tongue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.