From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Silversides)
Silverside may refer to:
- Silverside (beef), a cut of beef
- Silverside (fish), a type of fish; see also Neotropical silversides
- Brycinus longipinnis, a species of African fish also known as Silversides
- (nautical) the surface of a ship's hull that is under the waterline
- Agnes Silverside, one of the Colchester Martyrs
- USS Silversides (SS-236)
- USS Silversides (SSN-679)
- The GMC PD4151 intercity bus as operated by Greyhound Lines in the 1940s and 1950s. Due Greyhound's livery at the time these received the nickname "Silversides".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.