From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
8 August 1926|
|Died||19 August 1995
Silvio Amadio (8 August 1926 – 19 August 1995) was an Italian film director and screenwriter. He directed 24 films between 1957 and 1981. His film Wolves of the Deep was entered into the 9th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Wolves of the Deep (1959)
- Minotaur, the Wild Beast of Crete (1960)
- War Gods of Babylon (1962)
- Assassination in Rome (1965)
- "IMDB.com: Awards for Wolves of the Deep". imdb.com. Retrieved 10 January 2010.
|This article about an Italian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|