|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
|Key people||Klaus Holse, CEO|
|Products||Investment Management Software Systems|
|Revenue||€225 million (2013)|
|Net income||€39 million (2013)|
Founded in 1971 and headquartered in Denmark, SimCorp has subsidiaries throughout the Nordic region as well as in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. SimCorp has approximately 1,100 employees, and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange.
Below is a timeline of when the different subsidiaries were established;
- 2010: SimCorp Luxembourg, Canada
- 2009: SimCorp France
- 2008: SimCorp Ukraine
- 2007: SimCorp Austria
- 2004: SimCorp Singapore
- 2001: SimCorp Asia, Switzerland
- 2000: SimCorp USA
- 1999: SimCorp Benelux, Sweden
- 1998: SimCorp Norway
- 1989: SimCorp GmbH
- 1986: SimCorp Ltd
- 1971: SimCorp founded
Other important dates;
- 2014: SimCorp acquires 100% of the associated company Equipos Ltd
- 2007: SimCorp sells the IT2 business to focus entirely on enterprise solution SimCorp Dimension
- 2005: SimCorp acquires Solutionforge Ltd to boost its front office offering
- 2003: TMS2000 changes its name to SimCorp Dimension
- 2000: Initial public offering
- 1999: Acquisition of BA Swallow Business Systems Ltd.
- 1996: First TMS2000 customers
- 1995: Standard Software Strategy formulated
SimCorp develops, sells and provides software and related services to the international financial industry. SimCorp’s product, SimCorp Dimension, is a product for investment managers comprising 15 individual business solutions that each supports a specific part of the investment management value chain.
On February 25, 2014 SimCorp acquired 100% of the associated company Equipos Ltd. Its main product – the Coric Client Communications Suite – is already utilized by some of SimCorp’s clients.
On September 20, 2005, SimCorp acquired a majority stake in FIX protocol specialist Solutionforge. (The remainder of the company's shares were acquired by SimCorp in November 2007.) Solutionforge was renamed in 2011 to SimCorp Development Centre UK Limited.