From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simba can refer to:
- a mud hut in Kenya.
- the Swahili word for lion
- in Alego, a "young man's hut" used for copulation and clean breeding in line with Luo traditions.
- a popular name for boys among the Shona peoples
 People and characters
- Simba, a lion character in The Lion King, a Disney series of animated features
- Simba, an elephant and a minor character in The Cat in the Hat
- Germain Katanga, a Congolese militia leader also known as Simba
- the Simba people, an indigenous people of Bolivia
- Simba Makoni, Independent candidate for 2008 Zimbabwean elections
- Ted Simmons, former Major League Baseball player
- Tony Atlas, professional wrestler who wrestled under the name "Saba Simba"
- Simba (rhinoceros), formerly lived in Colchester Zoo in England
 Products and companies
- a brand of beer manufactured by the Congolese (DRC) Brasseries du Lion
- a brand of non-alcoholic beverages, in several flavors, owned by The Coca-Cola Company
- Simba Chips, a brand of crisps sold in South Africa
- GKN Simba, an armoured personnel carrier
- Simba-Dickie-Group, a German toymaker
- Simba Technologies, a Canadian software company
- Simba Starling Burgess. An American M-Class Yacht
- Hotel Simba. A hotel in Spain
- Simba S. C.. A soccer team of Tanzania
- Simba (film), a 1955 film about the Mau Mau uprising starring Dirk Bogarde and directed by Brian Desmond Hurst
- Simba: King of the Beasts, a 1928 documentary film
- Simba, the King Lion, a 1990s cartoon loosely based on The Lion King, as well as other Disney films.
- Simba, 'zine and record label by Vique Simba
 Historical events
- the Simba Rebellion, a 1964-1965 rebellion in the former Republic of the Congo
- Cimba, 1878 iron hulled clipper ship that sailed in the wool trade between Sydney and London
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.