|Headquarters||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Type of site||Web traffic and ranking|
SimilarGroup is a technology company that specialises in finding and interpreting online information, providing businesses with globally sourced web analytics, data mining, and competitive intelligence. The company was founded in 2009 by Or Offer and Nir Cohen, and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel. In January 2013, SimilarGroup launched SimilarWeb, a web measurement tool which provides online marketing professionals web analytics and competitive intelligence for any site on the internet. SimilarWeb estimates website rankings for over 30,000,000 sites on the internet and draws competitive insights from a proprietary panel that measures the clickstream activity of tens of millions of internet users around the world.
- Free web traffic intelligence service that provides traffic activity for a given domain including website ranking, traffic sources breakdown, leading referring sites, leading paid and organic keywords, geographic breakdown and also visited sites.
- Top Websites
- Free service, part of SimilarWeb, where users can find out the most popular sites on the internet. Top Websites shows the Top 100 websites ranked by popularity for a specific country and category.
- SimilarWeb PRO
- Competitive Intelligence paid tool which provides a full breakdown of the sources of traffic for competing websites as well as additional insights about audience behaviour on competitor sites including popular pages and which websites and advertising networks are used by competition.
- SimilarWeb Browser Extension
- Free browser extension for Chrome and Firefox that enables users to access ranking information, traffic source breakdown and SimilarSites for the websites they browse, as they surf the internet.
- A website profiler, lead generation, competitive analysis and business intelligence tool providing technology adoption and usage analytics for the internet.
- Free website recommendation engine which suggests alternative websites based on content relevancy.
- SimilarWeb API
- SimilarWeb exposes its data to an API allowing developers to integrate SimilarWeb’s traffic, engagement and content metrics into other products and applications.