From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up similarity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Different fields provide differing definitions of similarity:
- Similarity (geometry), a shape-preserving transformation
- Matrix similarity, a relation between matrices
In computer science
- Similarity function, a function that quantifies the similarity of two objects
In other fields
- In engineering, Similitude (model) describe the geometric, kinematic and dynamic 'likeness' of two (or more) systems.
- In psychology, similarity (psychology)
- In music, musical similarity
- In chemistry, chemical similarity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.