From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up simile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A simile is a figure of speech making an explicit comparison.
Simile or Similes may also refer to:
- SIMILE, project to develop Semantic Web tools
- Simile (computer virus), also known as Etap and MetaPHOR, a Windows virus
- Similes (album), by Matthew Cooper
- Bulbophyllum simile, an orchid
- Caenocara simile, a puffball beetle
- Lucifuga simile, a Cuban fish
- Trillium simile, a Jeweled wakerobin
- Zygophyllum simile, an Australian herb
- Similarity (disambiguation)
- Semele (disambiguation)
- Smile (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.