From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simla may refer to:
- Simla, also known as Shimla, a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, formerly the summer capital of British India and the Punjab Province, often refers generically to the government of undivided India before 1947
- Simla (Lok Sabha constituency), parliamentary constituency in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Simla, name given to the William Beebe Tropical Research Station in Trinidad and Tobago, now operated by the Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Simla, Colorado, town in Colorado, USA
- Simla, electoral ward in Lautoka, Fiji
- Simla Junction, California, historic location in Los Altos, California, USA
- Simla, West Bengal, census town in Hooghly district in the Indian state of West Bengal
- Love in Simla, 1960 Indian Hindi film
- Simla Special, Tamil language film
- Ragtime in Simla, Novel by Barbara Cleverly
- Simla Agreement, treaty signed between India and Pakistan in 1972
- Simla Accord (1914), the disputed outcome of a convention held at Simla which lasted from 1913 to 1914.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.