From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Simmias (disambiguation))
Simmias (Greek: Σιμμίας) may refer to:
- Simmias of Thebes follower of Socrates
- Simmias of Macedon general of Alexander the Great
- Simmias of Rhodes poet and grammarian (late 4th century BC)
- Simmias of Syracuse student of philosophy
- Simmias Ptolemaic explorer of Red Sea. (3rd century BC)
|Look up Σιμμίας in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.