Simonds of Botesdale
Van Hool T915 in May 2011
|Service type||Bus & coach services|
|Destinations||Norwich, Diss, Ipswich & Bury St Edmunds|
|Fleet||52 (October 2013)|
|Chief executive||Martyn Simonds|
Simonds of Botesdale are a bus and coach operator based in Diss. They operate bus services in the Diss, Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds areas of East Anglia as well as coach charter services. They operate a number of county council public bus routes in Norfolk and Suffolk as well as school buses. As of October 2013 Simonds operated 13 bus services using a fleet of 52 buses and coaches. under the branding of Simonds CountryLink. They won a London 2012 Olympics contract for four coaches during a three week period.
- http://www.whtimes.co.uk/sport/olympics_2_405/diss_bus_firm_secures_olympic_contract_1_1112126 Welwyn Hatfield Times
- Companies House extract company no 2299468 Simonds of Botesdale Limited
- "inorfolk.co.uk". Retrieved May 22, 2012.
- "Home". Simonds.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "Suffolk on Board". Retrieved May 22, 2012.
- Local Bus Service Simonds of Botesdale
- Simonds fleet list Norwich Bus Page 1 October 2013
- http://www.simonds.co.uk/local-bus-services Local Bus Services
- http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/news/business_2_1572/diss_bus_drivers_head_to_london_to_fulfil_olympic_contract_1_1450773 London 2012 Contract
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Simonds (bus company).|